Friday, October 27, 2006

Goal #2

Well after accomplishing "Back to Even in 1 Month" I decided to start up a new goal. This one will be a little different, because I won't update the blog every day, just every score. My new goal is to reach $100 in multi-table cashes. This is not net profit and I'm not counting how much I lose by buying in to tournaments I don't cash in. I just want $100 in tournament cashes. I have no clue what my tentative date to accomplish this, I don't like tourneys because they take so long, but if I develop this aspect of the game then I can make a big score. Hopefully before the end of the year, I think that's semi-feasible. Whereas, I would play 4 sngs a day, cuz I could spare 45 minutes, I would have to set aside 3-4 hours if I intended to go deep. Hopefully over thanksgiving, fall, and winter break I can put in some quality hours. So let's start this game off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home