Sunday, October 22, 2006

Last Day for a while

Day 13 Sunday

Started off procrastinating today by playing 2 180 mans. Knocked out of the first one when I pushed top two into flush, doh. Then 2nd one I made it very deep and was 2nd place for a long time of the tourney. Then got moved to chip leaders table who was complete donk and just couldn't play him well. And finally busted 3 away from money - doh! -$8.80

Then last session did 3 $6sngs, thought I could've monied in all 3, but finish 3rd, 5th, and 1st!!! = $18.30

Will be taking a long break I think until thursday, just because I need to finish this case study, but I think I should be able to finish this goal by definitely end of Sunday.

Overall for today: $9.50
Current Bankroll: $290.00
I need: $10.00
Total Earnings: $101.20!!!!!!!!! That's $7 a day lol or $2,841 a year nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home