Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Game Over - Everyone go Home

Day 14 Tuesday

Welp, 2 weeks and I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep played in 3 $6sngs and cashed all 3... 2nd, 2nd and 1st....lol I run soooo goot! Actually felt I should've had two 1sts, but I'm not complaining obv..

Honestly I thought it would take until the 25 day, but my constant 4-5 sngs a day really helped out. It took one week to lose the BR at Full Tilt and then 2 weeks to recover it at PokerStars..

This really gives me a lot of self-confidence that I can for sure excel at this game. These can be my bankroll builder.

The current plan is to take a few days rest, lol yea right, that only happened once...and then I think the new goal will be to reach $450-$500, but this goal will just be internal, nothing charted, no deadline (hopefully before Christmas break) and then I think my next official goal will be to reach maybe like $500 in cashes in MTT or 180-man SNGs. I think there are 3 aspects of online poker: sngs, mtts, and cash games...i'm really poor at the latter two and think I have a lot to learn....I see a lot of parallels between sngs and mtts so I think that is a logical progression. But until then thanks for reading and may your cards be live and your pots monsters.....haha me good mood

Overall for today: $39.90
Current Bankroll: $310.30 <------------------------------------ = ME HAPPY
I need: NOTHING!!!!!!!
Total Earnings: $121.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home