Saturday, January 20, 2007

Off to a good start

Day 1
Saturday, January 20

So I actually did decide to start today, and man blogging = + variance. Out of my first three sngs I got a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for a net of +$34.50...I think I'm going to put in another set, the more I do the better, let's see...

2nd set didn't go as well, but still decent. I got a 5th, 7th, and 1st!! HU in the 1st I grinded him out, he was a nit - so tight, and I just blinded him down bit by bit great patience exhibited. So that's a net profit of $7.50! I played great today, and am glad that I put in 6 sngs today, really great way to kick off this new goal. The recap is...

Overall for today: $42.00
Current Bankroll: $349.79
I need: $150.21
Total Earnings: $42.00

At this rate I'll be done in 3 more days...... <3 positive variance and running well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home