Monday, May 07, 2007

Day 3

Man tables are really crazy around 11:30 pm at night. Make note of that. Multi allins with garbage and crazy call downs. I did the exact wrong thing and opened up my game and played semi-laggy, but just need to stick to the game plan of tag esp at the crazy games.

I don't know how, but I thought I was going to get killed this session, by the mid stages I was in push/fold mode on like 7/9 tables. So scary, I thought I was going to blank for the wins. Turns out I got ITM in three and won all three. Ran so well, lol I think I had 3 quadaments...

lol I'm getting 5th a lot, need to reevaluate why I'm getting a lot of 5ths, but if there is a correlation between increase in 5ths and increase in 1sts, I'm fine with that

Todays session: 9, 4, 5, 8, 5, 5, 1, 1, 1 net profit = $14.40

so sick how hot I'm running

Games Played= 36
Amount Wagered= $122.40
Amount Won= $192.00
Net Profit= $69.60
ROI= 56.86%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home