Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 3 - December 22, 2007

Started off with my first set running very badly. I lost so many 70/30s it was rediculous. I didn't think I was going to profit, but somehow I managed to run well in the rest and make some money. I made one terrible call where I was 30/70 and flopped a flush draw, but obvioulsy don't hit it: 8, 6, 7, 1, 2, 2 = +$12.60 which is actually really good and well over my target ROI of 25%

2nd set was alright, I was completely going to take 70% of the chips in play when I had a set, but I got flushed out on the river, but I'm consistently at 50% ITM, this time only shipped one tourney, but.... 5, 5, 8 (where I should've had all the chips essentially in the first level), 3, 3, 1...it's so essential to get a first, because that get's you 75% of your buyin back and then you only need to get a 3rd to profit = $6.60 = 32.35% ROI, which is still money lol

3rd set...I DESTROYED, best set I've ever played. Just shipped so many and was worried at the very beginning that I wouldn't make that much profit...I'll let the results talk for themselves...5, 4, 1, 1, 1, 2...yes I shipped three tourneys and almost a 4th one...the main difference now is that I'm taking down tourneys, not just placing 3rd or 2nd...winning is so clutch... +$33.60 lol = 164%

SNGs Played - 30
Total Entry Fee - ($102.00)
Winnings - $189.00
Net - $87.00
ROI - 85.29%

So rediculous, I'm running HOTT!! (yes two t's)....
*edit* I am at my net profit goal of making $85 in just a third the amount of time...haha I'm going to try and make so much...it would be so ideal if I could get my bankroll back over $300...restructuring time...I'm killing them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home