Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day 2 -- not doing well at all

Man I'm not sure what the difference is between the $3 and $6, I think skill level goes up slightly, but I'm just not living up to expectation. I think my late game strategy is off, because I push or fold constantly, and find myself pushing into big hands. Maybe I should change it up and make smaller raises of like 2.5 and not risk my whole stack unless absolutely necessary, 5th set went like crap--and I'm bubbling like hardcore, I need to reevaluate how I play bubble games...Need to see if its because I'm making unnecessary pushes trying to abuse bubble play or whether I'm just really short b/c of playing to TAG and am absolutely in push/fold mode

5th set= 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 9, 3, 1, 6 = -$9.90

Games Played = 45

Amount Wagered= $292.50

Amount Won= $270.00

Net Profit= -$22.50

ROI = -7.69%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home